Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hello Disneyland!


When I was younger than my age today, I always love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tv show.  I always love to participate with Mickey and friends adventure. I love to sing and dance long with them all the time. I can watch Mickeymouse Clubhouse most of the time and I can watch it over and over again coz I love them very much!

Yesterday I was thrilled when mom said that we are probably gonna go to Disneyland CALIFORNIA this summer! Hooray!  I can be able to see Mickey Mouse and Friends live! But mom said only if  dad can afford  all the stuff we need such as the plane ticket, hotel accommodation, disneyland tickets and other expenses. Mom said we have to start saving if we want this trip to happen soon. So starting from today, I need to stop buying toys first so I can help mom and dad save money and get to visit Mickey mouse and friends in Disneyland soon! 
Disney
I am so excited and can't wait to meet mickey and friends, last night I was actually dreaming about it. In my dreams I was able to dance with Mickey mouse, minnie, donald, daisy and more! I even dreamed that my sister was with the other princesses dancing too! I must been so excited, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment