Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moving up from Pre-K


Few more weeks to go and I am about to finish my Pre-kindergarten level in Early Childhood and ready to move up to Kindergarten next school year. I will be studying in Mary May Jones School next year and will be meeting new friends, classmates and teacher again. Mom and Dad met with my teacher last Thursday morning to talk about my improvements as Pre-kindergarten. Mom and Dad asked about graduation announcements but my teacher said there will is no graduation for pre-k.  I am feeling sad coz few weeks from now  I will be missing all the friends and classmates close to me. Mom said I don't have to be sad coz I might see them again in Mary May Jones next year. I know it's possible so I am hoping and praying to see them there too next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment