Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hospital job



Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

I got a new job working in the business department of a small private hospital. Considering the way the economy has been lately, I felt very blessed to have been able to get this job. The office that I work in takes care of all the accounts payable for the hospital. I never dreamed that there would be so many bills for a hospital to have to pay. I was having lunch with a co-worker, and we got around to talking about how expensive it is to run a hospital, even a small one. She has been working at the hospital since it was first opened a few years ago. She said that initially they tried to find the best deals on everything they could to get the hospital up and running. They even shopped for the cheapest electricity they could find on Shop electricity rates texas. I guess you have to do that when you are opening a new business that does not have unlimited financial resources. All I know is that I am so thankful to be working here. I was able to get the best hours available so that I could be home when my kids get home from school. And the hospital has very good benefits that will help my family out tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment