Monday, February 27, 2012

Getting over my fear of pleat draperies


Guest post written by Whitney Wilcox

There have been times when I've been drape shopping when I've wanted to buy one type or another, but I always end up buying these basic curtain sets that have everything together. I'd like to be a little more adventurous this time around. So I'm trying to really make a big step into some better interior design with curtains.
I've really spent a whole lot of time looking through curtain and window treatment designs and found some that I really liked. I got my daughter to help me look at some of them because she has better taste than I do. When we were looking, we ran across some information on debt settlement family and I decided to bookmark that so we can come back to it and use it to help us settle the bad parts of our finances.
I finally decided on some pleat draperies. I always love them when I see them hanging up in my friends' homes and how pulled together they look, so I think that they're going to be the perfect look for my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment