Saturday, January 28, 2012

Email

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson


My mom has finally decided that she wants to come up in the world and get an email account. Not too long ago I helped her get her internet set up through hughesnet. Now I cannot keep her off the computer. I asked her who in the world she would be sending emails to, and she said that it was none of my business. I am sure she wants it because her younger sister has it and keeps pestering her to get more computer literate and get an email address. So that is what I plan to do tonight. I will go over to her house for dinner, and then we plan to sit down at her computer and get her going with an email address. I know she will get a kick out of sending emails to all her grandchildren who are in college. It is much better for her than mailing a letter because she always has to go out to get postage. And, this won’t even cost her to send an email. I am sure it will be a long night because she is not always the best student to try to teach something new. And, she says after that she wants to learn how to get on Facebook. I might as well spend the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment