Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Travel Shows

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

Gosh, I love all the shows about travel that we get on our  http://www.satellitetvfamily.com/satellite-tv-cincinatti-oh  channels. The Travel Channel, of course, is our favorite but then there’s also all the great ones about eating in different places and mysteries in cities around the US. I don’t know what it is about me that’s so road excitable but I think I must have a gypsy spirit or something because it’s all I can do not to get in the car any given weekend and just take off on a trip. I love being a work from home mom but you know, at times I get kind of stir crazy in this house. I think the fact that I never studied abroad and did those awesome summer backpacking through Europe trips makes me long to travel more now that I’m an adult, and that’s okay. Who can blame me for wanting to see the world?! I can’t tell my boss because he’d never give me the tie off I needed to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment