Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 8, 2011 Updates...Updates.....

Oh no, it's been two months and I missed sharing my experiences here. Just like what my ATE Ishi said in her updates, our mom was kinda busy so were also busy :D
Just wanna update you that we're finally with Daddy now here in Arkansas, USA!
You have no idea how much I wanted to share my plane experience during our travel from Manila to Arkansas, it was an awesome experience though Mom said there were some dangerous problem we encountered in Narita Japan which our first stop. I actually no idea what happened during that time but thanks to Papa Jesus for keeping us safe.
Our trip was more than 24 hours but I didn't noticed the time because I enjoyed looking at the window while flying. I can see the clouds from up there, I love looking at the plane's wings too! :D
I wanted to ride a plane again!
I missed daddy so much! I am so excited to see him, and when I saw him, I really hugged him so tightly. Daddy introduced us to ANDY, dad's new car and brought us home to our new beautiful house!
I love everything in here, I will tell more stories when mommy finds time to assist me.
So that's all for now! Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment