Monday, November 28, 2011

Me and Mom

Thanks to Roman May
My mom always read me stories when I was growing up about doctors and families and things like that – I knew from an early age when I got older that I wanted to be a healthcare provider and really make my family come alive again. We needed some money to keep everyone in school and though it cost me an arm and a leg in student loans now I’m making good money being a doctor which is really nice to have. Anyway, the best part of running my own practice is getting to make my own decisions. I have people do deal with stuff like small business xo and paperwork and records and I get to do what I do best which is practice medicine. My favorite thing is that I give the whole staff Friday afternoons off which I know they all appreciate and I know I sure don’t mind it either! It’s nice being the boss and it feels great to give back to my community so I’m just happy to have found my niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment